Providing the MH Leader with tools and solutions (handbook) that will allow him to perform his new role effectively and start his activity smoothly. The purpose of the handbook is to organise the methodical activities of Leader and to facilitate the “start” of the activity of the new role.
ACTION 1. DEVELOPING A “Mental Health Leader Handbook” The aim is to prepare a guide for the Leader, necessary for taking on a new role.
- “Mental Health Leader Handbook” consists of chapters:
- Description of the role and responsibility.
- What support should I offer?
- What support can I expect from the organisation as a Leader?
- Action Plan for the Leader,
- First step as a Leader.